Download William Wythers- Overhauled Overworld Mod 1.17.1 (Better Biomes) – Views: 749 – Awesome! Credit & Author: williamwythers – Views: 749
William Wythers- Overhauled Overworld Mod 1.17.1 will bring an entire new experience to you, the player. This mod will do so by re-create the vanilla biomes in a way that makes Minecraft a more realistic and atmospheric world. No longer are the boring deserts, empty plains, seemingly endless ocean with nothing to discover. Besides changing up the vanilla biomes, William Wythers- Overhauled Overworld will also add a bunch of new biomes into the game as well! It is recommended to play the mod with large biomes enabled for the best experience.
- Making changes to existing biomes as well as adding a plethora of new biomes for you to explore.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
William Wythers- Overhauled Overworld Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
Fabric version: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about William Wythers- Overhauled Overworld Mod 1.17.1 (Better Biomes) – Views: 749, please leave a comment below and we will help you.