Download Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 219,381 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Regi24 – Views: 219,381
About Waving Plants Shaders:
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10. These custom shaders for the GLSL Shader mod allow grass, wheat, leaves, lilies, vines, lava, saplings, flowers, sugar cane, pumpkins, melons, cocoa, nether warts, mushrooms and water move around. They are also compatible with other shaderpacks such as Sonic Ether-s Unbelievable Shaders, Sildur-s Shaders and Chocapic13-s Shaders.
GLSL Shaders Mod
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- 1. Unzip the Waving Plants folder.
- 2. Find gbuffers_terrain.vsh and open it with a word editor.
- 3. You can enable things by removing // infront of things e.g
- #define WAVING_GRASS
- 4. You can disable things by adding // infront of things e.g
- //#define WAVING_GRASS
How to use with other Shaderpacks:
- 1. Unzip the Waving Plants.
- 2. Unzip the shaders that you are using
- 3. Replace the gbuffers_terrain.vsh in your shaders with the one from Waving Plants.
- 4. Add // infront of #define WAVING_WATER inside gbuffers_terrain.vsh if water is buggy.
- If you are experiencing low FPS set your render distance, smooth lighting off and Chunk Loading to Multi-Core. You can also edit gbuffers_terrain.vsh to turn on and off certain things from waving by adding or removing // if your game is experiencing low FPS.
No Waving Wheat:
If you don-t see waving wheat with your texture pack:
- 1. Create a folder called ctm inside the texture pack that you are using.
- 2. Create a folder called default inside the ctm folder.
- 3. Download this and place it inside the default folder.
Download Links for Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Full Version: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
Lite Version (Waving grass, leaves and wheat only): Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
Addon: gbuffers_terrain.vsh Biomes O- Plenty, Natura, Growthcraft, Highlands.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 219,381, please leave a comment below and we will help you.