Download Village Info Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 – Views: 185,358 – Awesome! Credit & Author: trunkz – Views: 185,358
Village Info Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 shows some information about the village you-re currently in. For technical reasons, it is limited to SSP. However, I thought it might help people to better understand the mechanics of villages. Currently, it is limited to the overworld. Expect an update early october.
Village Info Mod Features:
- Finding a Village: The mod automatically scans for villages close to you. If you-re inside a village, it will say Inside village. If you-re close to one (<32m away), it-ll say Nearby village found. Distant village found means it found a village more than 32m away.
- Center and Radius: The center of the village is determined by the average coordinates of the houses (i.e., it sums up all coordinates and divides them by the number of houses). The radius is determined by the largest distance from the center to a house. It is at least 32, however.
- Villagers: Number shows the current count, the one in brackets the limit for breeding (determined by number of houses). Note that there-s some oddity in the way MC counts villagers (which is different than the method used to find a village for a specific villager), because it counts villagers using a box with only 9 height, instead of a sphere.
- Golems: Numbers show the current count, the one in bracket the limit (determined by number of villagers). If you-re inside the golem spawn zone, an extra line will appear.
- Houses: Number shows the current count. If it-s in green (i.e., at least 21), there are enough houses for golems to spawn in the village (doesn-t mean that there are enough villagers though).
- Breeding Status: Since 1.4.2, if villagers are killed by mobs or non-entity-related damage sources (e.g. fire), they-ll stop breeding for 3 minutes. The latter condition applies only if a player is nearby.
- Reputation: Shows your reputation with the village. If it-s -15 or less, it will turn red. At that point, golems may start attacking you.
How to install Village Info Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
Minecraft 1.7.x (1.6.x) (new launcher)
- Download the mod
- If you haven-t done so already, start the official launcher to download the version of Minecraft you want to use (e.g., 1.7.x)
- Go to the >versions folder inside your minecraft installation (by default
- Create a copy of the folder whose name corresponds to the Minecraft version you want to use and name it however you want (e.g., 1.7.x_modded)
- Inside that folder, rename the existing .jar and .json files according to the folder name you just chose
- Open up the .json file in a text editor and replace the contents of the second pair of quotes with the folder name. For example, change
- Do steps 2-6 listed below (for Minecraft 1.5.2 and below), using the jar file you just renamed instead of minecraft.jar
- Start the official Minecraft launcher, click on Edit Profile, and, under Use version, select your newly created version (in this case, 1.7.x_modded)
- Save the profile, click Play and enjoy
Minecraft 1.5.2 and below (old launcher)
To install a Minecraft mod from this site, simply copy the contents of the downloaded zip file (usually one or more .class files) into your minecraft.jar file, overwriting any existing files. You also have to delete the META-INF folder inside minecraft.jar if you haven-t done so before.
Here-s a step-by-step guide using WinRAR (or any other capable archiving tool with a GUI):
- Download the mod.
- Open both the downloaded mod and minecraft.jar (in your minecraft/bin folder, which is by default %appdata%/.minecraft/bin on Windows) with WinRAR.
- Bring the minecraft.jar window to front, select the META-INF folder and press the delete button at the top. You may have already done this step before for another mod.
- Bring the window of the mod archive to front and select all files and folders inside the archive.
- Drag and drop the selection into the minecraft.jar archive-s window, or: press CTRL+C, bring the minecraft.jar window to front and then press CTRL+V.
- Close both WinRAR windows and start Minecraft.
For compatibility versions, install the mod you downloaded here last. If you use any kind of launcher with mod management, it should allow you to specify an order in which the mods are loaded. For example, with Magic Launcher, make sure that the mod is listed below the mod it provides compatibility for.
Village Info Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 Download Links:
Slime Mod: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261639
Rei-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261628
Zan-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261754
What-s My Light Level: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261706
Slime Mod + Rei-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261767
Slime Mod + Zan-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261695
Slime Mod + What-s My Light Level: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1368261784
For Minecraft 1.8.1
For Minecraft 1.7.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.1
Rei-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1363931059
Zan-s Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1363931082
What-s My Light Level: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1363931070
For Minecraft 1.5
Compatibility Rei Minimap: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1363260553
Compatibility What-s My Light Level: https://dl.kingminecraftmod.com/index.php-act=dl&id=1363260640
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
Vanilla: Download from Server 1
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Village Info Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4 – Views: 185,358, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Download Better Armor 2 Mod - Views: 61,951 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ameberlan, jonessc2016 - Views: 61,951 Better Armor 2 Mod is aimed to make the armor in Minecraft...
Better Armor 2 Mod – Views: 61,951
Download Material Creepers Mod - Views: 18,730 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ShinyMew1256 - Views: 18,730 Material Creepers Mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all...
Material Creepers Mod – Views: 18,730
Download Lost Books Mod - Views: 80,150 - Awesome! Credit & Author: FatherToast - Views: 80,150 What is Lost Books Mod- Lost Books Mod. Are you glad that books can...
Lost Books Mod – Views: 80,150
Download Aliens Motion Tracker Mod - Views: 90,229 - Awesome! Credit & Author: MamiyaOtaru - Views: 90,229 About Aliens Motion Tracker Mod Aliens Motion Tracker Mod. As seen in the...
Aliens Motion Tracker Mod – Views: 90,229
Download The Amazing Mod - Views: 96,676 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ZTheDragonZ - Views: 96,676 The Amazing Mod adds more Mobs, Bosses, Armor, Swords to minecraft. At the moment...
The Amazing Mod – Views: 96,676
Download Realistic Pain Mod - Views: 128,943 - Awesome! Credit & Author: pauljoda - Views: 128,943 Bring some visual effects to pain. Realistic Pain Mod adds a few features that...