Download Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (New Biomes in the Ocean, New Features and Tech-Tree) – Views: 11,454 – Awesome! Credit & Author: zljtt – Views: 11,454
Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 adds new ocean biomes into the game, along with new entities and structures. More important, you can see this as an adventurous mod, because you will defeat different bosses and collect new weapons/accessory throughout the game.
It is quite similar to subnautica, you are force landing on an unknown planet with only water. To survive in the planet, you have to pick up the knowledge learned by crafting different recipes and exploring different biomes, and use the knowledge to unlock new recipes. Whereas, you find out that there is not only technology,
Now, even if you have the have the ingredient and know the recipe, you cannot craft the item unless you unlock it in the new advancement system (the vanilla recipes are not locked). To unlock the recipes, you need knowledge. The knowledge in the game is divided into Chemistry [C], Biology [B], Physics [P], and Occult [O]. Different recipes need different knowledge (knowledge is not consumed while unlocking, but higher tier recipes need more knowledge), and some needs two or more occupations of knowledge.
The ways to get knowledge:
- Every morning you can get a blueprint fragment, right click to get free knowledge point.
- Crafting new items for three times, you can get a free knowledge point. (You can find the progress on the spaceship driving recorder)
- Explore the chest in the research station remains.
- Explore the new biomes you haven-t been to before (a knowledge point in random occupation)
PS: Remember to open the Advancement Screen to see you progress on unlocking recipes. If you don-t know the recipes after unlocking them, go to the RecipeBook.
PS: To use the free knowledge, press C/B/P/O on the keyboard in the Advancement Screen to add the according knowledge.
Oxygen and Temperature:
How can you breathe in a place with only water- Oxygen tank. At the start of the game you will get an oxygen tank, but if you want more water tanks and more time underwater, you have to unlock more recipes in the advancement system. To refill the oxygen tank, right click the Oxygen Holder on the wall of the escape shuttle.
You will also cool down in the water, you temperature drops faster in the place deeper. And the cold resistance and heat resistance on the equipment can help you ease the your pressure on temperature.
The generation of underwater Research Station Remains:
A totally random generation like village, you will see the totally different research station each time/
In the chest, you can find both the supply and blueprint (blueprint can unlock a recipe without knowledge).
Some rooms have a lot chest, and you don-t need to worry the living after this. Sometimes the chests are buried under iron block, but some rooms have no chest.
If you go to a deeper biome, or a biome with higher difficulty, you will find larger research station remains and better blueprints.
How to start the mod-
Create a world with survival mode and the world type of WaterWorld, you will spawn with a spaceship driving recorder which you can find the location of the escape shuttle (it is just near the spawning point). Then, you can explore the world the way you want!
If you start a normal world, the new biomes will still be generated but the new advancement system and escape shuttle will not work.
Advice to a starter:
- First thing is to unlock the recipe of underwater torch, because even in the day, some biomes can be very dark.
- Make a knife to kill fish and harvest corals, smelt the coral sticks into normal sticks and use the sticks to craft planks
- The leather suit is important because it is the most efficient way to add cold resistance.
- Unlock the recipe on temperature meter, because you need to escape the cold zone before you are freezing.
- If your computer is not good enough, don-t use the electric torch because moving light source is not optimized.
JEI (for Crafting Recipes)
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.15.1
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Underwater Biome Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (New Biomes in the Ocean, New Features and Tech-Tree) – Views: 11,454, please leave a comment below and we will help you.