Xiaomi is set to launch the much anticipated Redmi Note 12 series on October 27. This product line includes 3 versions: Redmi Note 12, Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+. Design details of the versions have also been revealed in the latest leaked images. The devices are expected to come with a waterdrop notch, a triple camera setup and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The Redmi Note 12 is rumored to come with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ display, while the Pro and Pro+ variants are said to sport a 6.67-inch Quad HD+ screen.
The Redmi Note 12 and Note 12 Pro will have the same design as the Redmi Note 11T Pro, with a glass back, square plastic frame, and cluster, as can be seen in the “teasing” image shared by Xiaomi on the official Weibo page. diagonal lens The device will come in a variety of colors, including black, white, blue, and pink.
The most advanced model of the Note 12 series, the Redmi Note 12T Pro Plus, will sport a curved back on both sides while maintaining the same camera cluster design. The three color options for this edition are white, black, and blue. Additionally, Xiaomi will release a limited edition model with the name Redmi Note 12 Pro + Yibo Racing Edition with the primary colors of black and blue.
The Redmi Note 12 series will be equipped with MediaTek’s recently released Dimensity 1080 chip in terms of physical specs. This processor has improved performance and can accommodate a 200MP camera. One of these three Note 12 models will reportedly use a 200MP ISOCELL HPX sensor that Samsung created specifically for Chinese phone manufacturers. This will also mark the debut of a 200MP camera on a mid-range smartphone.
Detailed specifications of Redmi Note 12 5G:
- 6.67″ OLED FHD+ 120Hz punch-hole display, 1200 nits (peak)
- Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 (6nm) Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) + Adreno 619 GPU
- Selfie Camera 8MP F/2.0
- 48MP + 2MP Dual Camera (Depthometer)
- Video recording FHD@30fps
- Support: 3.5mm jack, single speaker, infrared eye, side-mounted fingerprint cum power key, IP53 water resistance, UFS 2.2…
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Details of Redmi Note 12 Pro and 12 Pro Plus:
- 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz 1B color OLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 900 nits (HBM)
- Chipset Dimensity 1080 (6nm)
- Support Dolby Atmos, Hires Audio wired and wireless, dual speakers, infrared eyes, 3.5mm jack …
- 5000mAh battery
- MIUI 13 is based on Android 12.
- Film Camera with special filter options.
Difference between Redmi Note 12 Pro and 12 Pro Plus:
The 200MP Samsung ISCOELL HPC 1/1.4″ camera in the 12 Pro+ edition will feature 16 to 1 pixel binning and QPD focus. With 2.24 m pixels in default mode, you can shoot shots with a resolution of 12.5 MP, 50 MP, or even 200 MP with 0.56 m pixels. The big sensor also supports 8K@30fps and 4K@120fps video recording, staggered HDR, and 14-bit color depth.
The 50MP camera on the Redmi Note 12 Pro features a Sony IMX766 sensor with OIS stabilization. The other two have 2MP depth sensors and 8MP ultra wide-angle cameras. selfie camera having a resolution of 16 MP.
The Pro version’s capacity of 67W also makes a difference when it comes to quick charging. With VC heatsink support, the Pro Plus version consumes 120W on its own.