Download Terrarian Floating Islands Mod 1.16.5 (Structures) – Views: 1,387 – Awesome! Credit & Author: whyllfn – Views: 1,387
Terrarian Floating Islands Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a few new auto-generated structures (mostly up pn the sky). These structures are inspired by the famous game Terraria, hence the name terrariance. Once players manage to discover one of these islands, it-ll feel like something completely new and unique. The journey of getting up to the sky, however, will be quite an adversity as players either have to get there with an elytra or blocking up to the the entrance. There-s a special sword that players can also attain once conquer the sky.
- Unique Structures and Items are introduced into the game.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Terrarian Floating Islands Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Terrarian Floating Islands Mod 1.16.5 (Structures) – Views: 1,387, please leave a comment below and we will help you.