Download Splash Animation Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 (Gracefully Fades into the Loading Screen) – Views: 23,897 – Awesome! Credit & Author: asiekierka – Views: 23,897
Splash Animation Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 is a simple utility mod which allows an animation to be played at the very start of the game, which gracefully fades into the loading screen.
- Adds an animation to the start of the loading process.
- Doesn-t slow down loading (and, by entertaining the end user, makes it seem to pass a bit faster).
- A selection of configuration options to customize it for your modpack.
How to use:
- Put your animation frames in animation/000.png, animation/001.png, up to the amount of frames you want to have.
config/splashanimation.cfgto set detailed configuration about the animation behaviour.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Splash Animation Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
Fabric version: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Splash Animation Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 (Gracefully Fades into the Loading Screen) – Views: 23,897, please leave a comment below and we will help you.