Download Quintessential Creatures Mod – Views: 17,404 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Kratuh – Views: 17,404
Quintessential Creatures Mod adds several creatures like the Octopus, Tortoise, Angler, Armadillo, Blowfish and troll, among others.
Octopus: When attacked, the octopus will try to flee and squirt a cloud of ink that cannot be seen through.
Tortoise: The tortoise can be somewhat tamed by feeding it flowers, in exchange for a free meal, the tortoise will gladly shoulder the burden of a chest, increasing your mobile inventory! Plus, they-re cute as hell!
Troll: The troll is a terrible beast that comes out at night to hunt. It fears the sun, which turns the troll in to stone! Beware the rocks that it throws!
Angler: The angler is a frightening creature that lives in the dark depths of the ocean. It lashes out to everything that comes near, attracted by its lure.
Armadillo: To protect itself from predators, the armadillo has a thick armor plating all along its back and it will roll into a nice ball when attacked. This makes them difficult to hunt, but a persistent hunter will claim his prize. When killed, the Armadillo drops a section of his armor.
Blowfish: If bumped into or attacked, the blowfish puffs into it-s larger form and it will deal contact damage like a cactus.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Quintessential Creatures Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Quintessential Creatures Mod – Views: 17,404, please leave a comment below and we will help you.