Download Per Fabrica Ad Astra Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 25,852 – Awesome! Credit & Author: noogenesis – Views: 25,852
Through crafting, to the stars. Per Fabrica Ad Astra Mod 1.7.10 aims to enhance the technical complexity and realism of Minecraft to enable more sophisticated modeling of the modern industrial economy, including mineral extraction, agriculture, manufacturing, and transportation. Eventually, gameplay will extend to worlds beyond Earth. Its broader aim is to help realize the potential of Minecraft in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) education. Since reality is often stranger and more interesting than fiction, many of the ideas are directly inspired by nature and actual science. Of course, gameplay takes precedence over realism, because if no one plays, no one learns.
Geologica adds realistic and interesting geology to Minecraft, with the goal of enhancing the mining experience. It defines new types of rocks and minerals and relies on the Custom Ore Generator mod to place them in the world in a way that is totally configurable. Vanilla stone is completely replaced by the new types of rocks. Mineral deposits, including metal ores and industrial minerals, spawn in psuedo-realistic veins and clouds, accoding to the type of rock and, often, the biome. Since Geologica is implemented on top of CustomOreGen (COG), it is possible to override every aspect of its generation using the standard COG mechanisms.
- 23 types of rock, each with corresponding stone, cobble, brick, stone/cobble/brick slab and cobble/brick wall blocks. Limestone, granite and marble also have cobble/brick stair blocks. Cobble blocks may be smelted to stone. Existing stone/cobble/brick recipes are automatically ore-dictified to support the new rock types.
- 35 types of metal ore, found in various types of deposits, in stone, sand or clay form.
- 25 types of industrial mineral in stone, sand or clay form.
- See the wiki for a quick introduction.
The Biomes O Plenty alps, showing the transition from limestone, to sandstone, to gneiss peaks.
Placer deposits of mineral-rich sands on river banks and beaches.
Banded iron ore being extracted from a hillside.
Clay limonite (iron ore) deposits in tropical biomes and swamps.
Chalcopyrite (and gold) veins, one of the types of vein deposits.
Large beds of coal, suitable for pit mining.
Typical continental sedimentary strata: limestone, claystone, mudstone, conglomerate.
A layered igneous intrusion, diorite into gabbro, with molybdenite veins.
Layered evaporite deposits, consisting of salt ores like rock salt and gypsum.
An ore-rich pegmatite vein intersecting a mineshaft.
How to install Per Fabrica Ad Astra Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Custom Ore Generation Revival Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Per Fabrica Ad Astra Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Per Fabrica Ad Astra Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 25,852, please leave a comment below and we will help you.