Download OpenPeripheralCore 1.7.10 (API and Compatibility Layer) – Views: 2,591 – Awesome! Credit & Author: OpenMods, other_boq – Views: 2,591
OpenPeripheralCore 1.7.10 allows easy integration of mods with either ComputerCraft or OpenComputers. This is an open source addon for ComputerCraft to make any block a Peripheral.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
OpenPeripheralCore 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about OpenPeripheralCore 1.7.10 (API and Compatibility Layer) – Views: 2,591, please leave a comment below and we will help you.