Download More Enchantments Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 428,571 – Awesome! Credit & Author: glider521al – Views: 428,571
More Enchantments Mod 1.7.10 adds 23 new unique and exciting enchantments. Each offering a unique perk to change the way you play Minecraft!
Enchantments and Stats:
1. SWIFTNESS: Gives the player speed 12.5% boost in walking/running speed per level.
2. HIGHJUMP: Allows the player to jump 1 block higher per level (so long as they-re standing on a dry solid block).
- Freeze water into ice as you walk over it.
- Freeze lava into obsidian as you walk over it (Minor fire damage can still be incurred if you move too quickly).
- Put out fires by jumping on them
- 1/5th of a change of negating fire/lava damage
- Grass and mycellium spread in seconds.
- Vines can grow faster than you can descend. Good for bungie jumping if you-ve got the guts!
- Other crops/netherwart & mushrooms in proximity grow at over 100 times their usual speed (provided lighting/conditions if favorable).
- Exactly that. The effect remains on until you take off the helmet
OTHER ARMOUR ENCHANTMENTS
6. ANTIVENOM: Provides resistance to poisons and splash potions of damage.
Protects 1/2 heart per level every 2.5 seconds and stacks with each piece of armour equipped with this enchantment.
E.g. If you have AntiVenom 3 on a chestplate and antivenom 1 on your helmet: this renders you impervious to poison II
However any extra splash damage/poison damage and you-ll start losing hearts.
7. DURABILITY: Armour has a 50% chance of not reducing durability when taking damage. Kind of like the unbreaking counterpart, but more expensive.
DIGGING TOOL ENCHANTMENT
8. HASTE: Increased mining speed on pickaxes/shovels/axes. Stacks with efficiency arm swing increases each level.
- Creates a smokescreen, knocks opponents back.
- Does 1+1 heart per level
- Damage radius=3+
10. SHARPSHOOTER: Arrows you fully charge moves at double the speed, unaffected by gravity. Great for sniping from afar.
11. HOMING: Upgrade from SharpShooter
Two modes of fire:
- Tracker mode: Arrows you fully charged, home in on the surface point that you stare at (whether a block, or on a mob). Ignores transparent blocks.
(until you fire another arrow/deselect bow).
- Seeker mode (Hold crouch): Arrows home in on mobs you stare at (flying straight otherwise)
12. SPLASH SLOWNESS:
- Creates a splash potion effect that slows down most monsters/players for upto 5 seconds.
- Decrease in speed=10%+10% per level;
- Use this enchantment carefully, if you-re caught in the radius, you-ll be slowed down by the maximum amount.
13. SPLASH VENOM:
- Poisons target for upto 6 seconds.
- Level of poison= Level of enchantment
Miss the old bows from before 1.8 where you could spam arrows-
Well now here-s something better, 50% increase in bow charging speed per level
15 LEECH: Every 5 damage of hearts you do to foes, you gain 1 hunger point (or 1/2 a heart if the bar is full). Killing an enemy gives you 50% chance of gaining 1/2 heart back. Based on a perk beverage from Bastion.
16. WISDOM: -50% more XP on killing mobs per level.
17. POISON_ASPECT: Poisons target for 7 seconds. Potion effect strength depends on enchantment level.
18. LETHARGY: Slows down most monsters (e.g. enderman/zombie pigman/slime/magma cube ) for 5.5 seconds. Potion effect strength depends on enchantment level.
19 COUNTER PARRY:
- Advanced Counter Blocking: See below;
- Additional protection of about 1/2 heart per level when blocking.
- Reprogrammed in 1.3.1 to be more intuitive and make reflected arrows do more damage.
- Strikes partially bypass armour
- Minimum sword damage (ignoring armor)= Level/3* base sword damage
- Extra Damage: Level * 1/2 heart/
- Fling your opponents 5 blocks into the air.
- Stacks with counter parry.
CHEST PLATE ENCHANTMENTS
- Heals 1/2 heart every (11 seconds)/.
- Regen rate increases, when player is below 3.5 hearts Suggested by Grubs (Paul)
23. Magnet:Pulls items towards you. More levels = pulling from further away.
24. Photosynthesis : recovers hunger in sunlight
25. Knockback Resistance. Explains itself
26.Heat. Autosmelts as you mine
27. Aoe Effects. Makes the effect and area bow spell
28. Cloud: Slowfall in midair by holding jump.Press crouch to descend faster.Negates fall damageEffects are much more potent when stacked with feather fall.
How to install More Enchantments Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Player API.
- Download More Enchantments Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy More Enchantments Mod.
Download links for More Enchantments Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.8
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about More Enchantments Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 428,571, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Download Better Armor 2 Mod - Views: 61,951 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ameberlan, jonessc2016 - Views: 61,951 Better Armor 2 Mod is aimed to make the armor in Minecraft...
Better Armor 2 Mod – Views: 61,951
Download Material Creepers Mod - Views: 18,730 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ShinyMew1256 - Views: 18,730 Material Creepers Mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all...
Material Creepers Mod – Views: 18,730
Download Lost Books Mod - Views: 80,150 - Awesome! Credit & Author: FatherToast - Views: 80,150 What is Lost Books Mod- Lost Books Mod. Are you glad that books can...
Lost Books Mod – Views: 80,150
Download Aliens Motion Tracker Mod - Views: 90,229 - Awesome! Credit & Author: MamiyaOtaru - Views: 90,229 About Aliens Motion Tracker Mod Aliens Motion Tracker Mod. As seen in the...
Aliens Motion Tracker Mod – Views: 90,229
Download The Amazing Mod - Views: 96,676 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ZTheDragonZ - Views: 96,676 The Amazing Mod adds more Mobs, Bosses, Armor, Swords to minecraft. At the moment...
The Amazing Mod – Views: 96,676
Download Realistic Pain Mod - Views: 128,943 - Awesome! Credit & Author: pauljoda - Views: 128,943 Bring some visual effects to pain. Realistic Pain Mod adds a few features that...