The Lucky Block mod adds a single block to Minecraft, but over a hundred different actions!
After destroying the Lucky Block, all you have to do is cross your fingers and hope that it will give you what you need. You can expect items, animals, monsters, structures, and many more surprises.
The lucky block mod works for Minecraft versions: 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, and 1.16.5 . Why waste your gold on tools, swords, and armor? How many clocks do you need? Are you tired of unnecessary piles of gold piling up in your inventory?
There is now a block that gives interest to all that gold piling up in your chests. The Lucky Block .
When you collect this block, it will choose a random result from over 100 combinations of elements, entities, and structures.
But beware, because luck is not on your side, this block can have devastating effects on you or your world. Use it wisely.
- Lucky blocks can get different ‘luck levels’ if you put them in a crafting table with certain items.
- The ‘Luck’ of a lucky block is diplayed as a bar from 0 to 100.
- The higher the luck level, the more likely it is the lucky block will give you something good.
- Luck levels can also be negative, 0 to -100. Negative luck levels make lucky blocks unlucky.
- There are 3 Lucky Blocks in the creative inventory. One is normal, one has a luck level of 80 and one -80.
- Only Lucky Blocks with a luck level of 0 can be stacked.
- List of items that affect the luck level is under ‘Crafting’.
- Lucky blocks can now also generate inside of custom structues.
- The current structures are a quartz ‘greek temple’ structure and a wreckage of stome bricks and netherrack.
- Lucky blocks in the temple will have a luck level between 50 and 100, but in the wreckage it’s -50 to -100.
- By default, there is a 50/50 chance a lucky block will spawn on its own or in a structure.
- Lucky Blocks on their own have a luck level of -20 to 20.
- Spawnrate back to 1 in 200 per chunk.
- Added 100 new drops.
- A temple with 8 Luckly Blocks (rare).
- 2 Lucky Blocks. One lucky. One not. Choose wisely.
- A bunch of different types of fish, with a fishing rod.
- A villager riding on top of a stack of pigs.
- A pointless silly message about grave danger and mushrooms.
- 3 different wishing well structures. Throw in a coin, and see which with you get.
- 3 trading villagers. They will offer you all the lucky tools/armour/weapons at a reasonable price.
- Giant slime! Taller than the trees! Sometimes even a Magma Cube.
- Lucky potion with random positive effects.
- Unlucky splash potion with random negative effects.
- Tamed wolves with different colour collars.
- Tamed cats, with different colour skin.
- Aghast! It’s a Ghast.
- A witch amongst a cloud of bats.
- Lovely bouquet of flowers.
- A bunch of enchantment books.
- Some useless, random and hopefully humorous jokes.
- Diamond: +12
- Diamond Block: +100
- Emerald: +8
- Emerald Block: +80
- Gold bar: +6
- Gold block: +60
- Iron Ingot: +3
- Iron Block: +30
- Golden Apple: +40
- Enchanted Golden Apple: +100
- Nether Star: +100
- Rotten meat: -5
- Spider Eye: -10
- Fermented Spider Eye: -20
- Poisonous potato: -10
- Balloon Fish: -20
How to install a Minecraft mod?
Installation time of a Minecraft mod: 3 minutes.
Most mods require you to install Forge or Fabric to function properly. Forge and Fabric are, to put it simply, a platform that allows for easy installation and significant stability for mods.
- Download the mod you want to install
You can download the mod you want to install from the site of your choice.
- Install the API needed to make the mod work
Depending on the mod, you will need to install an API, the most common of which is Minecraft Forge .
- Select your API profile in the Minecraft launcher and launch the game
When the API is installed, you need to launch Minecraft and select the API profile to upload the data to your game.
- Open your Mods folder
To access the mods folder you have to go to the .minecraft folder. To access via Windows make Windows key + R and type % appdata%, then click the folder roaming and navigate to the folder .minecraft. On a Linux distribution , do ALT + F2 and type .minecraft. On Mac , your folder. minecraft can be found in User> Library> Application Support . If you can’t find Application Support , do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
- Put your downloaded (mod) file in the Mods folder
Just drag the mod file you downloaded into the Mods folder that is in .Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy the mod!
Launch Minecraft with the API profile and enjoy the new mod you just installed! Good game !
Download Lucky Block Mod 1.7.10 -> 1.16.5
Minecraft version 1.6.4
Minecraft version 1.7.2
Minecraft version 1.7.10
Minecraft version 1.8.0
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.9.4
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.11.2-1.11
Minecraft version 1.12.1 – 1.12
Minecraft version 1.12.2
Minecraft version 1.13.2
Minecraft version 1.14.3
Minecraft version 1.14.4
Minecraft version 1.15.1
Minecraft version 1.15.2
Minecraft version 1.16.1 – 1.16.2
Minecraft version 1.16.4
Minecraft version 1.16.5