You want to unleash food crafting, building buildings, adventure to find fuel… when playing the Valheim game. Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers will help you.
Valheim is an ideal choice for those who love the adventure game genre in mysterious lands. The game will take you and your teammates to intense battles, extremely attractive boss-hunting moments. One of the popular mods in this game is Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers. Please refer to this article to know more about the features and experiences when playing this mod.
The new features of Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers
The player’s ability to display creativity allows players to unleash their creativity through station creation, countless dishes, tools, menu builders, and new equipment. By combining ingredients, you can find resources on your adventure journey and in containers nearby. In previous mods, you can only use the resources in the player’s store.
Thanks to the feature that shows the total amount available in the treasury near you on the resource request number pad, you can edit the figures on the configuration by going to the text editor by clicking on a configuration file link BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.CraftFromContainers.cfg
When a player uses resources in his inventory that do not have enough for the next use, there will be a flashing light to alert the player. The colors of the lights can be changed depending on the player’s wishes with the modifier keys. These keys can also help you fill the ore and fuel as you drag left and hold it.
It also provides several modifier keys for advanced behaviour
- a modifier key (left shift by default) that, when held, pulls until full for ore and fuel.
- a modifier key (left ctrl by default) that, when held, pulls the resources into the player inventory instead of building/crafting.
- a modifier key to turn off the mod’s behaviour entirely (left alt by default) when held down. This behaviour can also be reversed in the config to only allow this mod to perform its function when the key is held down by setting SwitchPrevent to true.
In addition to using resources in their inventory and from containers, players can build stations and containers to hold collected resources. Between the barrels, there will be particle effects so that you can easily see within your area.
The interesting experience to use Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers
With the nature of a survival game, in this mod, you will experience factors such as blood, hunger, thirst,… At the same time, you need to search and collect equipment and the tools necessary to help yourself fight the harsh elements of this land. Besides, you also need to go on adventures and fight evil creatures. To be able to repel them and restore the lands attacked by these creatures. Through these adventures, you can unlock more areas to get more resources and items needed for your survival.
To help your survival process become more efficient. You can craft your tools and use them to create various equipment, dishes, utensils, and many other essential items. There are 6 main tools in Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers, including:
- Forge: You can use the Forge to craft items such as armor, arrows, weapons, shields and many other mining tools.
- Containers: With containers, you can create a variety of resources, drinking water, drugs as well as poisons and use them in the process of fighting and survival.
- Boat: With a Boat you will be able to go on adventures in swampy areas. As well as sail out to sea and explore other mysterious lands. To be able to bring back valuable resources and find new lands.
- Desk: With the Desk, you will be able to create ingredients that have been upgraded so that you can craft items with higher attributes, as well as have better stats.
- Metallurgical Furnace: An Alchemy Furnace will allow you to use more advanced materials. Through that, it is possible to craft sturdy, powerful equipment with a higher strength index.
- Cooking Cauldron: With this Cooking Cauldron, you will be able to cook a wide variety of foods by combining the ingredients collected during your survival and battle.
Hopefully, this article will help you learn about Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers’ new features. Download this mod to your device to have an interesting experience.
Mod name Requirements:
- Crafting Emporium
- Metalworks Foundry
Removed load call when getting list of containers
Fix for not recognizing some new containers
How to install?
Install Valheim mods for better playing experiences. Source: Slyther Games
There are several steps to do to run mods in the Viking survival game:
Step 1: Back up the saved files
Because modding is not supported by the game developer, the very first step in installing Valheim mods is to backup your saved files. Find the files in C:Users<username>AppDataLocalLowIronGateValheim, copy the folder in case anything goes wrong, you can restore the current Viking world and characters.
Step 2: Download BepInEx pack for Valheim
This is a framework, allowing the player to mod in the Valheim game. After downloading, move the recently downloaded files to the folder with Valheim install
Step 3: Download Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers
Step 4: Install Valheim mods
After choosing the mod you would like to add to the game,Extract the zip file
place it in <Valheim install folder>BepInExplugins. If you have finished all the steps above, your mod can be run the next time you play.
Download Craft Build Smelt Cook Fuel Pull From Containers for Valheim