Biomes O Plenty is a mod adding many biomes to Minecraft. Over 75 beautiful biomes are added in this mod; from one biome to another, the color of water, sky, earth, wood, leaves, and many other small details can change for stunning and very different results.
New blocks and new crafts naturally accompany these biomes, several new types of world generation are also present. In some biomes, you may find a resemblance to the Extra Biomes XL mod; this is quite normal: the developer of this other great mod helped TDWP_FTW create Biomes O ‘Plenty.
In the end, it is quite a departure from it and is a benchmark in terms of generation mods. From the countryside to the oasis, passing through the tundra, the mountains, the tropics, as well as a host of other biomes, you will travel with Biomes O ‘Plenty in a new Minecraft, a Minecraft much more varied than usual.
- Small biomes, the opposite of Large biomes, small biomes, handy for quickly discovering the mod.
- Without parasite, a world with all biomes, except the parasitic biome.
- Realistic, a world with only realistic biomes.
- Fantasy, the reverse of the realistic.
- Bright, only bright and happy biomes.
- Dark, only dark and sad biomes.
How to install a Minecraft mod?
Installation time of a Minecraft mod: 3 minutes.
Most mods require you to install Forge or Fabric to function properly. Forge and Fabric are, to put it simply, a platform that allows for easy installation and significant stability for mods.
- Download the mod you want to install
You can download the mod you want to install from the site of your choice.
- Install the API needed to make the mod work
Depending on the mod, you will need to install an API, the most common of which is Minecraft Forge .
- Select your API profile in the Minecraft launcher and launch the game
When the API is installed, you need to launch Minecraft and select the API profile to upload the data to your game.
- Open your Mods folder
To access the mods folder you have to go to the .minecraft folder. To access via Windows make Windows key + R and type % appdata%, then click the folder roaming and navigate to the folder .minecraft. On a Linux distribution , do ALT + F2 and type .minecraft. On Mac , your folder. minecraft can be found in User> Library> Application Support . If you can’t find Application Support , do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
- Put your downloaded (mod) file in the Mods folder
Just drag the mod file you downloaded into the Mods folder that is in .Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy the mod!
Launch Minecraft with the API profile and enjoy the new mod you just installed! Good game !