What are the functions of AutoMap Pins in Valheim? Is this mod game really useful to players? Please join us to discover immediately about AutoMap Pins.
Although Valheim on Steam was just released in February 2021, this game has made a great reputation worldwide. From this game, the developers often add game mods to make the game more interesting. AutoMap Pins in Valheim was born from there. All information about this game mod will be in the article below.
Overview of AutoMap Pins Mod
Released by Iron Gate Studio, Valheim is currently a famous survival game in the world’s gaming community. Not only Valheim has an attractive storyline, but it also has beautiful game graphics. If you are a survival game fan, you definitely cannot miss this game.
In the game Valheim, you will play the role of a Viking warrior. You can craft tools and weapons to fight hostile forces. More than that, you also need to mine ore and minerals to earn a living.
Mod game AutoMap Pins was created by ‘bdew‘ on February 28, 2021. Thanks to it, Valheim players will be able to mine more efficiently. In general, this game mod will pin the ore positions with silver points so that Valheim players realize the locations of the ores faster. Currently, this AutoMap Pins mod has more than ten thousand downloads.
The main features of AutoMap Pins
AutoMap Pins was created to add marker pins at more locations in the map automatically as the name of this game mod. These pins are shown as white-gray circle dots. Also under the white dots are the names of the ores (such as tin ore, silver ore, copper ore, scrap iron, and flametal ore).
All new pins are automatically updated when you move to another area. The original pins are deleted so you can continue to see the next areas.
Experience when using AutoMap Pins in Valheim
After installing and using AutoMap Pins for Valheim, we find that it has the following three advantages:
- Easy to install and safe for all players
- Save a lot of time and effort when mining ore
- Show pins for several types of Longships, Rafts, Karves, and stroller ore
Here are the disadvantages of AutoMap Pins:
- The map interface is quite confusing and overwhelmed by too many dots that pin the same ores on the screen. One ore that has become too popular, obsidian, has also been shown to confuse Valheim players. Sometimes these pins will mask other characters.
- If possible, fix each dot to have a different color corresponding to a type of ore. For example, the yellow dot corresponds to copper ore. That will make it easier for players to follow.
- It does not provide good support for the multiplayer mode
- There is no function to on / off the AutoMap Pins mod
- It does not show distance from ore to player location
In short, AutoMap Pins still has fascinating features that are worth trying to download and experience. If any errors need to be fixed in this game mod, you can comment and give feedback on the official posting page of AutoMap Pins.
How do you install AutoMap Pins Mod?
- First you need to access BepInExPack Valheim. Then download and follow the step-by-step installation instructions for the mod.
- To install manually, place the .dll file in the BepInEx/plugins folder. You will need BepInEx. ( If you have Valheim Plus, you can skip that step as it already includes it with the download.)
- Run the game Valheim
Download AutoMap Pins Mod for Valheim