Download MobAura Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 90,653 – Awesome! Credit & Author: thebombzen – Views: 90,653
What is this mod-
MobAura Mod 1.7.10 creates an aura around you so mobs within 6 blocks of you are repeatedly attacked by your current item until they die. It attacks hostile mobs, farm animals, and ghast fireballs, but you can turn on the ability to attack water animals, tameable mobs (such as wolves or ocelots/cats), villagers, and other living creatures (such as golems or the ender dragon). You can also turn off the ability to attack the ones that are on by default. MobAura will not attack players, vehicles (such as minecarts or boats), or any players- pets (yours or someone elses). MobAura is not intended for PVP.
MobAura will attack multiple mobs at the same time, but be careful on NoCheat servers with Auto-Ban. Note that MobAura has a nocheat-safe mode, which prevents attacking two mobs at the same time. This means it is less likely to be detected, not impossible to be detected.
Hit K to turn it on. If K is for something else that you-ve installed, change the key in the options window.
MobAura can also do the right-click option on mobs instead of the left click option. Use L to toggle whether to use the left-click or right-click option. If you don-t like L, you can change it to something else.
How to install MobAura Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install ThebombzenAPI
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
MobAura Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about MobAura Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 90,653, please leave a comment below and we will help you.