Download MineCamera Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 101,689 – Awesome! Credit & Author: dmillerw – Views: 101,689
View your world from a whole new angle. MineCamera Mod 1.7.10 a simple client-side mod that allows players to create and view their world from any number of cameras using the commands listed below.
- /camera create Creates a camera at the Player-s position, using the Player-s head orientation angles
- /camera create <x, y, z, pitch, yaw> Creates a camera at user defined coordinates
- /camera list Lists all the cameras currently in world
- /camera remove <id> Removes the specified camera
- /camera remove all Removes all cameras
- /camera switch <id> Switches to the specified camera
- /camera back Switches back to the Player
How to install MineCamera Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for MineCamera Mod 1.7.10
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about MineCamera Mod 1.7.10 – Views: 101,689, please leave a comment below and we will help you.