Download MeteorCraft Mod 1.7.10 (Disasters from the Sky) – Views: 49,785 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Reika, ReikaKalseki – Views: 49,785
MeteorCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds random meteors that will crash into the overworld, and will come with many different types of ores, including ores added by other mods. There are three types of meteors; Stone Meteors, Netherrack Meteors, and End Stone Meteors.
- Meteors will periodically come and slam into the ground. Find the crater, and you will find assorted ores, including mod ores. Gravel ores from TConstruct will not generate.
- Meteors spawn as one of three types. Stone meteors (71%) only carry stone-type ores like Iron, Redstone, Certus Quartz, and Tin. Netherrack meteors (19%) only carry nether ores like Nether Quartz and Ardite. End stone meteors (10%) only carry end-type ores like Pitchblende and Olivine. By default, about 40% of a meteor is ore, with the rest being filler blocks. This value can be adjusted in the config, as can which ores are permitted to spawn. Only ores which exist in at least one loaded mod may spawn.
- Meteors also carry small amounts of glowstone dust and gunpowder. To avoid having multiple varieties of the same ores, the config automatically tracks the mods which register various ores, allowing you to control whose ores are generated.
- Meteors are of course destructive, so there are some options to allow you to protect things globally, on a biome-by-biome basis, or by y-level. If a meteor enters a protected biome or passes below the minimum impactable Y-value, it detonates in midair, harmlessly sprinkling about 60% of its blocks below.
- Meteors spawn about once an hour by default, but this rate can be adjusted as desired. High frequencies are not recommended for serious play due to overabundance of ore and severe terrain damage.
- Meteors can also occur in showers; a meteor shower lasts between 30 seconds and 5 minutes, during which meteor frequency is vastly increased. Meteor showers are rare about 1/1000 meteors comes as part of a shower but valuable. All meteors that spawn as part of a shower will explode in the air.
- Two block types are added by MeteorCraft. If RotaryCraft is installed, they are cheaper to make but require RotaryCraft power. The Meteor Defence Gun, which comes in three tiers, will automatically protect an area from meteor impacts. Higher tiers cost more, but protect a larger area (up to 112×112). The Meteor Radar will notify you of any meteor spawns or impacts in its (large) range.
The Blocks (RotaryCraft version)
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and DragonAPI.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MeteorCraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about MeteorCraft Mod 1.7.10 (Disasters from the Sky) – Views: 49,785, please leave a comment below and we will help you.