Download LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 (Breeding, Farming) – Views: 8,794 – Awesome! Credit & Author: linguardium – Views: 8,794
LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 offers a new depth to the good old- animals farming system of Minecraft. It allows the players to capture animals in the wild easier; with a craftable net, you can right-click on any animals you like to put them in a bag. After that, you can either release them back to the wood or take them back to your Laying Box. This mod makes you an expert in the breeding program; you-ll have to investigate using these new wands to see whether if that specific chicken will be beneficial to your farm. Once your whole system is fully installed with Laying Boxes and the Egg Storing Machine being five blocks around them, It-ll be entirely automated so that you won-t have to worry about caring for them damn chicken for a very long time.
Egg Collecter will be collecting eggs from all laying boxes within 8x ranges
Collects eggs from all laying boxes within 8x8x8 blocks of it.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.1
Fabric version: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 (Breeding, Farming) – Views: 8,794, please leave a comment below and we will help you.