Download Item Search Mod – Views: 52,914 – Awesome! Credit & Author: briman0094 – Views: 52,914
Item Search Mod. Have you ever felt like you have too many storage containers in your world? Do you spend countless minutes mashing your open-container button trying to find that diamond or wire or smidgen of food? Stop wasting your time and use Briman-s ItemSearch! When installed on a server, any clients who have this mod installed will be able to use the /search command to search containers around them in the world. Not playing on a server? It works in single-player too! Say you-re standing in your farm and have a bunch of chest containing various harvests. Just type /search wheat and you-ll get a nice indicator showing you exactly where you kept your wheat.
How to use:
- Command syntax: /search <name|clear> [radius]
- A clear can also be done with the command /clear_search
- The matching part of the name gets highlighted in red.
Can-t see that? You should put your things in a more reachable place.
This works on any block that can store items (unless it-s from a mod whose author doesn-t want you peeking into other users- stuff!).
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Item Search Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Item Search Mod – Views: 52,914, please leave a comment below and we will help you.