Download Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Build a Minecraft World in Seconds) – Views: 2,005,172 – Awesome! Credit & Author: MaggiCraft – Views: 2,005,172
With the Instant Structures Mod (ISM) by MaggiCraft you can place Minecraft structures in seconds. There are over 40,000 structures with a size of a few hundred blocks up to many millions available. Structures can be searched through the graphical interface StrExplorer. This includes a search engine to search in detail for structures and functions for saving them. Stored structures can then be placed in a Minecraft world, and there are a lot of possibilities.
- Search and save structures via an integrated search engine StrExplorer
- Structure Lists present structures on various topics such as Star Wars, Modern Houses or Castles
- Place structures
- Remove placed structures
- Reposition placed structures
- Scan you own structures
- Placing geometric shapes
- Crafting recipes to use the mod in Survival mode
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Mineraft from 1.7.10 to 1.16.3:
Download from Original Website
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Instant Structures Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (Build a Minecraft World in Seconds) – Views: 2,005,172, please leave a comment below and we will help you.