Download ElectriCraft Mod – Views: 36,042 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Zerobot – Views: 36,042
ElectriCraft Mod adds a new way to transport and store RotaryCraft power. Like ReactorCraft, this mod is dependent on RotaryCraft.
ElectriCraft adds electrical motors and generators, as well as several tiers of wires. It follows a simplified version of the behavior of real-world electricity, where voltage and current are two distinct parameters, making this power system 3D like that of RotaryCraft. Voltage is generated by rotational speed, while current is generated by torque into the generator. Higher currents can melt wires that cannot handle it, while voltage is lost over distance proportional to the wire resistance.
ElectriCraft also adds batteries to store power; they charge from the sides or below, and can emit power from the top when given a redstone signal. Each tier has a greater storage capacity and a greater (fixed) output than the last.
ElectriCraft also adds two wire control devices. Resistors act as current limiters, allowing for unequal distribution of power. To change the value, dye the three bands according to standard resistor color codes.
Relays act as redstone-controlled switches.
ElectriCraft Mod Wire Types:
- Steel; Current Limit: 16A; Voltage Loss: 64V/m
- Tin; Current Limit: 64A; Voltage Loss: 32V/m
- Nickel; Current Limit: 256A; Voltage Loss: 16V/m
- Aluminum; Current Limit: 1024A; Voltage Loss: 8V/m
- Copper; Current Limit: 4096A; Voltage Loss: 2V/m
- Silver; Current Limit: 32768A; Voltage Loss: 1V/m
- Gold; Current Limit: 65536A; Voltage Loss: 4V/m
- Platinum; Current Limit: 131072A; Voltage Loss: 16V/m
- Superconductor; Current Limit: Infinity; Voltage Loss: 0V/m
ElectriCraft Mod Worldgen:
ElectriCraft does add ores, for the copper, silver, tin, nickel, aluminum, and platinum wires.
ElectriCraft Mod The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RotaryCraft Mod.
- Download and install DragonAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for ElectriCraft Mod:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about ElectriCraft Mod – Views: 36,042, please leave a comment below and we will help you.