Download Dyable Armor Mod – Views: 2,284 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Notunknown – Views: 2,284
To create dyable non-leather armor, simply craft any piece of non-leather armor with an equivalent piece of leather armor (IE: An Iron Chestplate with a Leather Tunic crafts a Dyable Iron Chestplate). All damage, enchantments and names are conserved. To dye the armor, simply craft it with a dye, just like leather armor.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Dyable Armor Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Dyable Armor Mod – Views: 2,284, please leave a comment below and we will help you.