Download DragonAPI 1.7.10 (Library for ReikaKalseki-s Mods) – Views: 140,368 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Reika, ReikaKalseki – Views: 140,368
DragonAPI 1.7.10 is a function library and support mod which is relied upon by all of Reika-s mods. If you do not have the API, you will crash on game load with a NoClassDefFoundError mentioning DragonAPIMod.class.
If you are a developer, here are some of the features to using DragonAPI:
- A detailed registry of all the ores, trees, and similar features added by all the big mods
- A similar registry of vanilla ores, trees, plants, and the like
- Many base classes that can be used as the parent class for TileEntities, Containers, and so on, simplifying their use and making them more powerful
- Interfaces that allow you to make mod item and block registration completely automated
- Functionality to use the pre-1.5 spritesheet textures for items (not blocks)
- Large libraries of scientific and mathematical functions and constants, such as materials engineering, thermodynamics calculations, kinematics, nuclear physics, vector calculations, and more
- Various support functions for interfacing with and converting between different Java data structures
- Lots of File I/O handling, including PNG, XML, and plaintext
- A large collection of functions for handling less coder-friendly elements of Minecraft, like enchanting and spawners
- Many preset references to avoid having to create new Itemstacks to get specific wood/slab/dye/etc types
- Lots of keyboard, sound, texture, and chat handling
- Various handlers for many mods, including BuildCraft, ThaumCraft, and the Twilight Forest
- Various tools for storing data, like a region of a world, or a series of timers, rendering data, multiblock blueprints, and more
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DragonAPI 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Download from Server 1
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about DragonAPI 1.7.10 (Library for ReikaKalseki-s Mods) – Views: 140,368, please leave a comment below and we will help you.