Download ChatLog Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10 – Views: 90,643 – Awesome! Credit & Author: bilde2910 – Views: 90,643
Here is some informations about ChatLog Mod for Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10 Frostburn that you can need before download it
- Saves all chat, automatically, to a folder called chatlogs in .minecraft
- Only one class file
- Saves colors!
- Several color themes to select from
- Doesn-t send anything to the server, meaning it won-t say anything in your place
- You won-t even notice it-s there
- Compatible with most other mods
- Does not require ModLoader or Forge
- All messages are timestamped
- Configuration file (.minecraftconfigChatLog.properties)
New in version 2.0 (currently only Forge):
- //cl command type //cl in-game for help
- Filter messages using powerful regular expressions
- Turn logging on or off completely
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
Non Forge version:
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click Edit Profile in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder versions.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename 1.7.10- to 1.7.10_chatlog.
- Open the 1.7.10_chatlog folder.
- Rename 1.7.10.jar to 1.7.10_chatlog.jar.
- Rename 1.7.10.json to 1.7.10_chatlog.json.
- Open 1.7.10_chatlog.json with a text editor and replace id:1.7.10- with id:1.7.10_chatlog, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.7.10_chatlog.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click Edit Profile
- In Use Version, select 1.7.10_chatlog.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge (If use Forge version)
- Download ChatLog Mod
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open your minecraft.jar with winrar.
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag ChatLog Mod jar file into your minecraft.jar.
This mod supports configuration and will upon first use create a properties file at .minecraftconfigChatLog.properties. This file currently contains two configurable settings:
- max_logs: The maximum amount of logs the mod can store. The mod creates one new log per day Minecraft has been played and has received chat. Setting this to 0 will store only today-s log, and setting it to -1 will store an infinite number of logs. The actual amount of logs stored by the mod might vary slightly. If you want to limit the mod to a strict maximum value you should set it to 1 lower than your intended value. If you set the value to 40, it will store the last 40 logs. If it-s the first time per day you play Minecraft, it will generate a 41st log, but it will reduce to 40 on next launch the same day.
- color_pack: Which color pack to use. Current available color packs: 0 (default) and 1 (dark). Changes to the color pack will not affect already received messages and logs.
- enabled: Whether or not to log anything at all.
- filters: Don-t edit this manually. Contains filtering information for ChatLog. Edit in-game using //cl filter (type //cl filter- for help).
- logflags: Whether or not to log message flags (F = filtered message, S = control message (system message))
As new updates come, new options may be included. This will be listed in the changelog at the bottom of this post. If the mod cannot find these settings in the properties file, it will use a default value. To configure newer settings, it is recommended that you reset the configuration by deleting it (also, keep a backup). Directly adding the new options to the configuration file might work, but can produce unexpected result and even game crashes. (To fix this, undo your changes or delete the configuration file.)
Where are chat logs stored-
Chat logs are stored in the ./chatlogs folder of .minecraft_classic. To find this folder, on Windows; press Ctrl+R, enter %appdata%/.minecraft_classic/chatlogs and press Enter. On Mac, navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft_classic/chatlogs. On Linux, navigate to ~/.minecraft_classic/chatlogs.
Download Links for ChatLog Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about ChatLog Mod 1.8.1/1.7.10 – Views: 90,643, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
Download Better Armor 2 Mod - Views: 61,951 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ameberlan, jonessc2016 - Views: 61,951 Better Armor 2 Mod is aimed to make the armor in Minecraft...
Better Armor 2 Mod – Views: 61,951
Download Material Creepers Mod - Views: 18,730 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ShinyMew1256 - Views: 18,730 Material Creepers Mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all...
Material Creepers Mod – Views: 18,730
Download Lost Books Mod - Views: 80,150 - Awesome! Credit & Author: FatherToast - Views: 80,150 What is Lost Books Mod- Lost Books Mod. Are you glad that books can...
Lost Books Mod – Views: 80,150
Download Aliens Motion Tracker Mod - Views: 90,229 - Awesome! Credit & Author: MamiyaOtaru - Views: 90,229 About Aliens Motion Tracker Mod Aliens Motion Tracker Mod. As seen in the...
Aliens Motion Tracker Mod – Views: 90,229
Download The Amazing Mod - Views: 96,676 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ZTheDragonZ - Views: 96,676 The Amazing Mod adds more Mobs, Bosses, Armor, Swords to minecraft. At the moment...
The Amazing Mod – Views: 96,676
Download Realistic Pain Mod - Views: 128,943 - Awesome! Credit & Author: pauljoda - Views: 128,943 Bring some visual effects to pain. Realistic Pain Mod adds a few features that...