Download Cart Livery Mod – Views: 34,953 – Awesome! Credit & Author: octarine-noise – Views: 34,953
Are you fed up with standard-issue gray minecarts? Have you ever wished you could color your carts so they match your shiny new steam locomotive? Or just stand out from the crowd?
Well, now you can! Cart Livery Mod is a mod that allows you to paint your carts in all 16 glorious sheep colors, and apply colored stickers to them.
- Craft a Livery Cutting Tool in a normal 3×3 crafting table like this:
- Right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool to bring up its GUI
- There is a preview in the top left, where you can test how your livery will appear
- You can left- or right-click on the preview with a piece of dye to change the primary color and secondary color of the sticker, respectively
- Change which sticker to craft with the arrow buttons. The colors in the preview are for show only, you will always get white stickers
- Put some paper in the left slot, and you can pull out the Livery Sticker from the right
- The Tool has 100 uses
- Place your sticker in the center slot of a 3×3 crafting table, then place the primary color dye on top, and the secondary color dye on bottom.
- This crafts a sticker with the two colors (similar to coloring Railcraft locomotives).
- Sneak + right-click with a Livery Sticker on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has a sticker on it, the old sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the sticker from it. The sticker will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you have Railcraft installed and the config option enabled, you can apply Railcraft emblems to carts. Just sneak + right-click with an emblem on a cart to apply it. If the cart already has an emblem on it, the old emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- Sneak + right-click with the Livery Cutting Tool on a cart to remove the emblem from it. The emblem will pop off of it so you can recollect it.
- If you are someone that is automation-oriented, you can craft the Livery Cutting Press in a 3×3 crafting table like this:
- To use the Livery Cutting Press, place paper in the left slot and a pre-made sticker in the middle slot as a template.
- The Livery Cutting Press will craft a white sticker with the same pattern as the template and put it in the right slot.
- Unless you disable the config option, the Livery Cutting Press will require RF (redstone flux) in order to craft stickers.
Cart Livery is designed with extensibility in mind. New livery stickers can be easily added with resource packs, in fact, the mod doesn-t contain any by itself. I have made a (very limited) pack to start you off with, this means that you will also need to download that if you want to be able to do more than paint carts.
The stickers you are able to craft are determined solely by your client i.e. the sum of all resource packs you have active at the moment. In SMP, other players who don-t have the particular pack a sticker comes from will not be able to see it; everything else however will still work (they can color and apply the stickers normally).
Creating a Resource Pack:
My own textures may be bad, but it-s my hope that some more artistically minded people will take off with this idea. Creating a pack is quite easy, take a look at the provided pack to get an idea how it-s done.
Basically you need 3 things:
- A pack.mcmeta file (as always), with some extra metadata to list the stickers it adds
- One or more language files in /assets/cartlivery/lang to define the names of the stickers (yes, you can localize them)
- The textures themselves in /assets/cartlivery/textures/livery (PNG format)
The mod simply draws a textured box around the minecart, with a texture that-s mostly transparent. The easiest way to make a texture is to start off from the test.png texture in my pack. There are no technical reasons to use only white, however colored textures may look weird when dyed.
Cart Livery Mod The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Basic Liveries pack.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Put Basic-Liveries.zip in your /resourcepacks folder
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Cart Livery Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Cart Livery Mod: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
Basic Liveries pack: Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Cart Livery Mod – Views: 34,953, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
The anticipation for the Minecraft 1.18 update has been palpable among fans of the game. As soon as the heat of the 1.17 update began to die down, people started...
What’s special about Minecraft 1.18 update?
Download Better Armor 2 Mod - Views: 61,951 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ameberlan, jonessc2016 - Views: 61,951 Better Armor 2 Mod is aimed to make the armor in Minecraft...
Better Armor 2 Mod – Views: 61,951
Download Material Creepers Mod - Views: 18,730 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ShinyMew1256 - Views: 18,730 Material Creepers Mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all...
Material Creepers Mod – Views: 18,730
Download Lost Books Mod - Views: 80,150 - Awesome! Credit & Author: FatherToast - Views: 80,150 What is Lost Books Mod- Lost Books Mod. Are you glad that books can...
Lost Books Mod – Views: 80,150
Download Aliens Motion Tracker Mod - Views: 90,229 - Awesome! Credit & Author: MamiyaOtaru - Views: 90,229 About Aliens Motion Tracker Mod Aliens Motion Tracker Mod. As seen in the...
Aliens Motion Tracker Mod – Views: 90,229
Download The Amazing Mod - Views: 96,676 - Awesome! Credit & Author: ZTheDragonZ - Views: 96,676 The Amazing Mod adds more Mobs, Bosses, Armor, Swords to minecraft. At the moment...