Download Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 (Fix and Update Binnie-s Mods) – Views: 8,205 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Chocohead – Views: 8,205
Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 is a mod by Chocohead that uses ASM to modify the classes of Binnie-s Mods in order to patch compatibility for the Forestry 4 API changes, as Binnie-s Mods were compiled to the incompatible Forestry 3 API. As well as that, it also fixes warnings about registering ore dictionary entries before registering the items, door drops being inconsistent, Extra Tree fences not connecting to Forestry fences and the wood products tab in the Arborist Database being empty.
Currently It Supports:
- Binnie Core.
- Extra Bees.
- Extra Trees.
All 5 parts of Binnie-s Mods are now supported, and should all work perfectly fine.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Binnie-s Mods and Forestry Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Binnie Patcher Mod 1.7.10 (Fix and Update Binnie-s Mods) – Views: 8,205, please leave a comment below and we will help you.