Download Better Archery Mod 1.7.10 (Awesome Bows and Arrows) – Views: 23,361 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Zaggy1024 – Views: 23,361
Better Archery Mod 1.7.10 adds a few realistic bows and many types arrows of arrows that fit in Minecraft-s world. There are arrows with uses in combat and some that are more useful when mining. Arrows can be crafted to split into a number of arrows between 2 and 15.
The bows from this mod are meant to be used with the quivers, not with arrows straight in your inventory, because with quivers you can nock the arrows quicker and switch between them more conveniently. Do not judge the pull-back times without your arrows in a quiver in your inventory. This mod has to replace the vanilla arrows to make them able to split, expect a message saying item ID 262 is mismatched.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Better Archery Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Better Archery Mod 1.7.10 (Awesome Bows and Arrows) – Views: 23,361, please leave a comment below and we will help you.