Download BacoDifficulty Mod 1.12.2 (Prevent Anything from Changing the Difficulty and Gamerules for RLCraft) – Views: 8,718 – Awesome! Credit & Author: BaconsGaming – Views: 8,718
BacoDifficulty Mod 1.12.2 is a very simple mod created originally for RLCraft to prevent anything except for the player or console from changing the difficulty of the world or the gamerules!
This mod is not required on the client. And can be server only.
Disallow anyone other than the console and player from changing the world difficulty using the /difficulty command and /gamerule command. (This mod offers no configuration file).
How does this effect you the user-
This mod will not allow anyone other than the console and the player from using the /difficulty and /gamerule command.
A good reason to use this mod is to prevent certain dungeons that spawn by using certain mods from using the command blocks they spawn with to set the worlds difficulty, etc.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
BacoDifficulty Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about BacoDifficulty Mod 1.12.2 (Prevent Anything from Changing the Difficulty and Gamerules for RLCraft) – Views: 8,718, please leave a comment below and we will help you.