Download Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 (Automate All Processes in Thaumcraft) – Views: 45,727 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Tuhljin, Draanor – Views: 45,727
Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 is an addon to Thaumcraft 4 which brings many useful machines that allow the player to automate almost all processes in Thaumcraft 4. Some of the machines are easy-to-use and self-explanatory, like Hourglass, others require several hours to understand and much more time to build, like the Inventarium.
An expansion to Redstone Logic is introduced in this mod. It uses the properties of the strength of the signal more wisely, allowing the player to build precise and compact cirquits. A special type of redstone signal transporting devices is also present Redcrystal and its advanced forms. It can be placed on any side of the block and each side can be connected or disconnected from the others. Mercurial Redcrystal allows the player to send the redstone signal wirelessly.
In addition to redstone signal transporting machines, there is a set of machines which reads the properties of different blocks and emits a redstone signal based on them. These machines can be deeply configurable and can also be wireless, so the player can keep track of almost every process, including the amount of Essentia in Jar, Vis in Node or Coal in all Furnaces within a certain area.
Abilities of Golemancy are significantly expanded in this addon. Golems can now fulfill complex orders, craft items and interact with new types of machines.
Essentia in all Warded Jars and any other type of jars can be easily organised in one huge network, allowing it to be transferred back and forth, precisely extracted and accessed from anywhere by the player or golems.
The same thing can be done to solid items. Upon creating an Inventarium, the player can automate all operations with all blocks and items in stock on pure magic, with the use of golems and magic mirrors to transport the items at any distance. Most of the advantages of ME Network are included, and even more, that even Applied Energistics cannot do yet.
Powerful generation machines allow the player to spawn various blocks from the Nether or almost every vanilla mob by using some Vis and Essentia in Dimensional Lure and Nethermind.
Lots of utility machines allow the player do do the following things: Store and take XP automatically from Brain in a Jar, Automatically recharge Thaumostatic Harness, perform various operations with liquids, or construct chests which automatically input, output or exchange customisable list of items.
Finally, some pieces of equipment grant the player the ability to use the Arcane Worktable on the go or to automaticaly repel and heavily damage Endermen in a small area around the player.
This mod is famous for its powerful machines, most of them being multiblock structures, and brings lots of comfort to the gameplay. The stuff from this mod is far from being easy, both for creating and understanding, but when fully mastered, it will show its real advantages.
- Storage system: See all your stored items in one GUI. Request items for delivery. Output redstone signals based on what you-ve got.
- Improved control over golems.
- Vis/Essentia Logic: React to the state of warded jars, recharging wands, nodes, cauldrons and more.
- Redstone Logic: A magic-themed take on redstone wire, wireless redstone, clocks, and various bits of logic (including strength-sensitive logic, not just off or on).
- Centralized essentia tracking and distribution.
- Entity and player detectors.
- Conjure Nether blocks (including lava) and creatures from essentia.
- A way to extract your XP so you can store it. (Brain in a Jar not just for the Infernal Furnace and mob farms any more!)
- Lure mobs to their doom with the Siren-s Lure.
- Wirelessly recharge your thaumostatic harness.
- Make any chest (or other inventory block) into a pseudo-hungry chest using the Hungry Maw, or use the Finical Maw to make it respect an item filter.
- Player Quality of Life: Quickly drop off items and restock your supplies with a single one-click visit to the Eager Chest, throw a special pearl to gather dropped items even at a distance, automatically send excess items you pick up through your magic mirrors, etc.
- Item Logistics: Maintain desired quantities of items in your chests, split supply chains into multiple routes, advanced filters (choose sensitivity to metadata and NBT, or even use text to indicate item names), and more.
- And much more.
The mod requires Minecraft Forge to work. To properly install the mod, follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Thaumcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Automagy Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 (Automate All Processes in Thaumcraft) – Views: 45,727, please leave a comment below and we will help you.