Download Archmagus Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Views: 70,415 – Awesome! Credit & Author: Agadar – Views: 70,415
Archmagus Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds numerous spell books to the game, turning you into a powerful archmagus. Obliterate your foes with mighty fireballs, overwhelm your enemies with the armies of the undead, or teleport around the battlefield like a mad wizard: everything is possible with Archmagus.
Spells books are currently dropped by mobs, and are relatively rare. You can browse through the spell list further down in this post to find out exactly what mobs drop what spell books. Some spell books that share the same spell can be combined using an anvil to create more powerful versions of them, similar to enchanted books.
A showcase of some of the spell books and the mana bar.
Spells require mana in order to cast them. Mana regenerates slowly over time. New players start with no mana at all, but can increase their maximum mana up to 20 by eating Crystalline Apples. These are crafted using Mana Crystals and normal Apples. Besides being used for increasing a player-s mana, Crystalline Apples can also be used together with Awkward Potions in the brewing of Potions of Mana Surge, which restore mana every few seconds for a certain duration. Similarly to vanilla potions, Potions of Mana Surge can be amplified, extended, and turned into a splash version using glowstone, redstone, and gunpowder, respectively. See below for some screenshots.
The crafting recipe for the Crystalline Apple.
Some of the Potions of Mana and Potions of Mana Surge.
Mana Crystals are mined from the relatively rare Mana Crystal Source blocks in the Nether. Besides being used in the crafting of Crystalline Apples, Mana Crystals can also be used together with Awkward Potions in the brewing of Potions of Mana, which instantly restore mana, and in the crafting of the decorative Mana Crystal Blocks. Similarly to Potions of Mana Surge, Potions of Mana can be amplified and turned into a splash version using glowstone and gunpowder, respectively. See below for some screenshots.
The crafting recipe for the Mana Crystal Block.
Mana Crystal Source blocks in their natural habitat.
- Blazefire: Fires up to three small fireballs. Dropped by Blazes;
- Blazestorm: Damages and sets fire to all nearby enemies. Dropped by Blazes;
- Earth Shield: Protects you with a magical shield that grants damage reduction and knockback immunity when you are struck. Dropped by Zombies and Zombie Pigmen;
- Fire Shield: Protects you with a magical shield that damages and sets fire to enemies. Dropped by Blazes and Ghasts;
- Frost Shield: Protects you with a magical shield that causes slowness and weakness to enemies that strike you. Dropped by Wolves and Snow Golems;
- Ghastfire: Fires a single large fireball. Dropped by Ghasts;
- Lightning Storm: Strikes all nearby enemies with lightning. Dropped by Creepers;
- Raise Skeleton: Raises up to four Skeletons that will protect you. Dropped by Skeletons;
- Raise Wither Skeleton: Raises up to four Wither Skeletons that will protect you. Dropped by Wither Skeletons;
- Raise Zombie: Raises up to four Zombies that will protect you. Dropped by Zombies;
- Raise Zombie Pigman: Raises up to four Zombie Pigmen that will protect you. Dropped by Zombie Pigmen;
- Respawn: Teleports you back to your spawn point. Dropped by Endermen;
- Storm Shield: Protects you with a magical shield that grants a speed bonus and projectile immunity when you are struck. Dropped by Creepers;
- Summon Cave Spider: Summons up to four Cave Spiders that will protect you. Dropped by Cave Spiders;
- Summon Spider: Summons up to four Spiders that will protect you. Dropped by Spiders;
- Summon Witch: Summons up to four Witches that will protect you. Dropped by Witches;
- Summon Wolf: Summons up to four Wolves that will protect you. Dropped by Wolves;
- Teleport: Teleports you up to 30 blocks away. Dropped by Endermen;
- Water Shield: Protects you with a magical shield that grants regeneration and fire immunity when you are struck. Dropped by Squids;
- Witherblast: Fires a single wither skull. Dropped by the Wither.
How to install Archmagus Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Agadar-s Brewing-API.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the mods folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Archmagus Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Archmagus Mod: https://dl1.mmosharing.com//index.php-act=dl&id=1408603015
Agadar-s Brewing-API: https://dl1.mmosharing.com//index.php-act=dl&id=1408602980
Download from Server 1 Download from Server 2
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Archmagus Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Views: 70,415, please leave a comment below and we will help you.
According to several sources close to Apple, Apple is still asking assemblers to make 90 million iPhone 14 units this year, or nearly the same as last year, despite the...
Despite the market downturn, Apple’s sales this year have not decreased or been affected
Apple reported record revenue of $83.0 billion for the third quarter of 2022, and it was up 2% from the previous quarter. CEO Tim Cook added that to achieve that...
The number of iPhone users is increasing
As the technology gets more advanced, parents are becoming increasingly concerned about what games their kids should be playing. With so many indie titles appearing on the market, it’s hard...
5 Best PC Games for Kids That Aren’t Gimmicky
There's something about a man who can drive a woman insane that's just alluring. If you think about it, isn't it? And when you have a team of talented and...
The PLAYING OF THE TROPES: British TV Shows That Are Kooky
We will give 4 reasons that you should subscribe to our newsletter: Join the loop – Most of our planned features (as well as concepts for blog post) were part...
4 reasons you should sign up for our newsletter
Create a simple voice for your presentation 2 new controls on the screen of the Voice Editor. Using sliders can reduce auto-acceleration to a minimum or even eliminate it all...